Friday, March 30, 2012

Bellagio Room 21027 - Who's Stayed There?

Bit of fun...





I%26#39;m curious to see if anyone has stayed in room 21027 at the Bellagio? And if so, when?





We were there 12th-16th September 2005.





Barbie



Bellagio Room 21027 - Who's Stayed There?


Good memories huh?



Bellagio Room 21027 - Who's Stayed There?


Anyone?




Going back to the Bellagio in July and got curious again so thought I see if 10 months later there might be someone who stayed there...? :o)





Barbie





PS. This is my 1000th post! :o)




We, too, are going to the Bellagio in July....but we%26#39;ve not stayed there before. Must have been a fun trip if you remember your room # :-)




Barbie you are now officially addicted.



Repeat after me.



My name is Barbiegirl and I am a Vegasholic.




For better or for worse I spend 75% of my life in hotels. I struggle to remember my room number 24 hours after I%26#39;ve checked out!





I%26#39;d have difficulty remembering what floor of the hotel it was for just about every previous Vegas trip I%26#39;ve done, let alone what room number.





barbiegirl, you%26#39;re in serious need of help in the form of a Vegas trip. Maybe you should squeeze one in ahead of September.. :-)




Sorry misread your post. I thought you said you were going back in September. I hope for your sake it%26#39;s a lot sooner than that!




When are U DUE?????????




lol 7or11





I can%26#39;t even remember the floor I stayed on there, let alone the room number!




7or11 U R one crazy old fart!!! You make me laugh sometimes!!!





Seriously, I have to agree w/ other posters when it comes to remembering the number of the room you stayed in.... Serious addiction Barbie dear..... BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too cool......





S;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment