Monday, March 26, 2012

Luggage on Deuce bus.

Can you bring your luggage on the deuce bus? Thanks.

Luggage on Deuce bus.

Yep. Your problem loading / unloading

Luggage on Deuce bus.

My girl and I did it last year - we got on at Luxor and it was an empty bus. there are a couple of places to stand luggage downstairs.

By the time we got off at TI the bus was heaving and getting the cases off the bus was a bit of a nightmare - folks barging to get both on and off!!

Proceed with care - would advise spending a few $$ and getting a cab.

Good Luck


I can%26#39;t image getting luggage on the Deuce- it is usually crowded. Making your way to the door has to be a challenge unless the bus is realitively empty.


I agree with Roger i rather catch a cab,unless you have a couple of light cases.


Just got back today from Vegas and after watching people packed in the Duece busses I would spend a few bucks more and take a cab or just walk. I can%26#39;t imagine the smell of the riders when it gets hot and then pack in that tight with strangers. I know it is a good deal to get around but just not my style, I enjoy the walking.

  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment