Friday, March 30, 2012

Le Reve - revised version

Hi, my husband and I saw the show 2 years ago, we are visiting very soon and have read it has been revised. Has anyone seen the old and new version? If so, is there much of a difference? Is it worth spending the money to go again? Many thanks in advance.



Le Reve - revised version


I can%26#39;t imagine how they would make it all that much different. They still have to work around the constructs of the set, which by the end of the show had me wondering, ';just how many ways can you fall into the water?';. Maybe I%26#39;m burned out on Cirque type shows, but with complaints from some that Cirque shows are too similar from show to show, I doubt the same show would offer enough to justify the cost of another round. You might call the concierge or ticket office at the wynn and ask their take on what has changed.



Le Reve - revised version


Seen it both ways, not much of a difference. Actually to be completely honest I can%26#39;t recall recognizing anything that really changed much in the show.




Many thanks for your prompt responses. The Vegas Sun made it sound like it was a completely different show so we were contemplating going again. However, on the advice given it appears that would be a waste of money. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment