Monday, March 26, 2012

MGM Questions.....(2)

1) Can you open the windows in the rooms at all?





2) Better to check in at hotel or at the airport? Seems like you%26#39;d get a better room using the hotel check in (10:30 am arrival)......?





Thanks to any who can provide info.



MGM Questions.....(2)


Just got back last Friday. We checked in at the airport. I got the room keys and cirque tickets while my daughter got the luggage. I was done first. Got to the hotel and went straight to our room. It was 1:00 p.m. and the room was ready. Can%26#39;t do better than that.



MGM Questions.....(2)


Kayci - were you able to open the room window at all?




we were there last weekend of April-checked in at airport as well (always do) They are mgm employees at the airport. Room was ready and we went right up upon arrival and then called for bags. window had a label indicating how fresh air could be allowed in but did not try it and it did not look like it could be ';opened';





hope this helps




Thanks - I just really love fresh air late at night and in the morning and like to crack the window a little...





Does anyone know if you can take the monorail to Bally%26#39;s and then walk to Ellis, or is this too far to walk? I looked at the monorail map but it%26#39;s not real clear.




You know, I was there 2 weeks ago and remember reading that fresh air thingy on the window. I didn%26#39;t try to open anything. Always thought the windows didn%26#39;t open.... Now I%26#39;m not sure.



Bally%26#39;s station would seem like the logical choice to get to Ellis, but I%26#39;ll let people who have actually been there answer this with this bump.




How long might it take to walk from Bally%26#39;s to Ellis? The map is so deceptive.......trying to decide whether to go the monorail/walk route or just grab a taxi....





Thanks!




I big and lazy, I%26#39;d take a cab from MGM. But it looks like it may only be a 10 minute walk or less from Bally%26#39;s station.... like I said, I%26#39;ve never been there, so not really sure.




The windows have a vent you can open to let in a small amount of fresh air.




i would say there is no way in the world any of those type of hotels have wondows that open. i have never been in a large hotel like that where the windows open. that could lead to disaster !!!!




Strangly enough, the window in the room at the Mirage opened (not just a vent). Of couse, it wouldn%26#39;t open very far - but we were able to stick our faces out and look around.....LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment