Friday, March 30, 2012

Luxor pools open this weekend?

Does anyone know for sure if all pools will be open this wekeend?



We arrive on Fri afternoon. Hope there are plenty of chairs to go around.





Thanks





Luxor pools open this weekend?


Why? were they closed for some reason? it will be 100 degrees so I think yes the pools will be open.



Luxor pools open this weekend?


Do you really need ';ALL'; of the pools to be open?





I%26#39;m going to have to believe that they will have enough pools open to satisfy your swimming needs. I was just there last weekend and there were plenty of lounge chairs to go around.





Enjoy your stay, don%26#39;t fret about the pool.




Had a strip view from THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, so I got to see the Luxor pools from several hundred feet up.





As far as I could tell there were two main pools. One had barricades around it and the other was in use. All chairs were available for use throughout the pool area.

No comments:

Post a Comment