Friday, March 30, 2012

Pussy Cat Dolls

Can someone give me information on how to see the show. Do you buy tickets or reserve a table or just pay at the door? Also do you get entry into Pure? I usually find the answers to my questions by using the Search but can%26#39;t find a good answer on this one. Going in May for my first trip.





Thanks



Pussy Cat Dolls


I%26#39;m actually wondering the same thing you are ctolive! We%26#39;re going May 10-13th.



Pussy Cat Dolls


i remember seeing a sign for entry into PURE after the pussycat dolls show... but it might have been because it was a weekday.





there%26#39;s a little info here:



www.vegas.com/nightclubs/pussycat/index.html




`When i was there the last time i showed up about 90 minutes before the first show and one of the bouncers was stamping peoples hands who were going to see the PCD%26#39;s. Show your ID and he will stamp your hand to get in. Make sure you enter the PCD entrance and not the Pure entrance. I got in about 30 minutes before the first show and i was able to walk around to all the clubs as they connect to the PCD Lounge. I did not even have to pay. I don%26#39;t know if they have changed that but it is worth a try. Bring a camera as you can take as many pictures as you wish. Good Luck and have fun. I can%26#39;t wail to get there May 29th.




I have the same questions you did and we are leaving on sunday to go and dont have these answers either. Please email me if you can and let me know what you found out.





Thanks bspecial78@yahoo.com




From the link vancouverkitty gave.





The Pussycat Dolls Lounge is a fairly small room adjoining the larger Pure nightclub, which guests can access directly from the lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment