Friday, March 30, 2012

question for lowrance

Hey Lowrance:



since you are the resident ';MGM expert';, can you remember what the hours are of the Food Court... (where the Nathan%26#39;s, McD%26#39;s, Starbucks, etc. are).... we are heading down to LV next Thurs. the 24th until the 28th, and we are taking our two teenagers with us (their first trip). Thanks!



question for lowrance


Sorry,



I%26#39;ve only cruised by and had the Haagen Daas Baileys shake several times. Although if my next trip happens, I%26#39;ll spend some major time here.



Hopefully StripCruiser will see this. He said previously he eats here and maybe knows the hours. (Or maybe someone else will know)



Poor Strip has had a bad toothache and maybe the meds will allow him to add to the forum today.



(Different from his ';happy meds'; lmaooo)



question for lowrance


if i remember correctly, i think the Mickey D%26#39;s is open 24 hours, and if not is open for a very long time after midnight Nathan%26#39;s is open till about 10-11 pm i think, but they reopen in the morning%26#39;s as a different breakfast restaurant, they have like a breakfast bar of sausages, eggs, etc.





one suggestion, i can%26#39;t remember the name of the place, but it%26#39;s right there where mickey d%26#39;s is, there is a place that sells breakfast pizzas in the morning by the slice, if you want something cheap that%26#39;ll fill you up (me and DW split ONE slice and were full till way past lunch) definitely get one! hope that helps....eh... feels good to one up ol%26#39; Lowrance on his home turf... he he he *shiny smile* j/k ;)




lol cs....that%26#39;s not a very hard thing to do! =)




BTW Carla,





Have a wonderful stay and be sure to tell us all about it in a TR!



Not to mention the hours of the food court for my next stay!




thanks for the responses. Normally I only venture into the food court area to get my Starbucks or McD%26#39;s coffee in the morning. (I am a big fan of McD%26#39;s coffee btw). And oh - yes, Hubby and I had the breakfast pizza. But since we are taking the teen boys, and as they are Hungry ALL THE TIME.. the food court will probably be a popular spot.



I%26#39;m a littled worried about Memorial Day weekend... I didn%26#39;t realize it when I booked - it%26#39;s going to be really busy, but oh well, we are renting a car so we won%26#39;t be fighting the crowds walking up and down the strip.




Carla, maybe send a message to StripCruiser. He probably knows. The man knows about everything there is to know about the MGM =)






In Dec I was really looking forward to %26#39;wichcraft at MGM, past the food court, and it closed at 5 or 6 pm! So I had to hit the food court in a pinch. No, doesn%26#39;t answer your question, but this was something I wished I knew ahead of time!




Sorry, the MGM requires that I be locked in my room with my cute lion cub pajamas and blanket by 8:30pm each night.



Late-night eating makes for a wider Strip Cruiser, so I try to avoid those situations. I lost 40+ lbs. last year, and I don%26#39;t want to see it again.




First of all, Strip.....congratulations....





Second..... stop putting those pictures into our head of you in Lion Cub PJs!!!!!! (Bet they have the feet in them!)





Hope the tooth is feeling better.






But do you sleep with the fannypack over the pjs?





And, yes 40 lbs, nice job! Now that%26#39;s a jackpot!


  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment