Friday, March 30, 2012

cheap tix to shows

Does anyone know of a service in Las Vegas where you can get cheap tickets to shows, maybe at the last minute? My boyfriend and I are going to The Hotel for two nights over Memeorial Day weekend. I was thinking about trying to get tix to Spamalot, or Love.



thanks!



cheap tix to shows


I doubt you will find discounted tickets to either show. You may even have trouble finding any tickets last minute.



cheap tix to shows


The 1/2 price kiosks do sometimes have tickets for some big shows but it is usally for 10-20% off. Just because they show up on occasion doesn%26#39;t mean they will be available when you are there. Most of the tickets available will be for shows that are not A list shows. If you really want to see those shows you should buy them directly from the hotel%26#39;s website. You don%26#39;t have to buy the most expensive tickets for Love. When I went in August I bought the cheapest ticket- $69- and the seats were fine- I could see everything.



Here is the website for tix4tonight:



http://www.tix4tonight.com/



There is another kiosk at the Coke bottle near MGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment