Friday, March 30, 2012

Vegas 4th July - Clubbing

My friend and I will be in Vegas from 3rd-6th July and despite looking all over can find nothing special being done for 4th July, which I can%26#39;t believe is correct.





Can anyone tell me what the score is with 4th July clubs in Vegas, especially as it%26#39;s a Wednesday night which is in theory one of the quieter nights.





Especially interested if I am better booking tickets ASAP, although as mentioned above can%26#39;t see anyone selling any.



Vegas 4th July - Clubbing


4th July is nothing special in Vegas. You%26#39;ll find almost nothing different than normal.





If you put in 4th July in the seach box, you%26#39;ll see a number of posts about this and they all say the same thing. Vegas doesn%26#39;t celebrate 4th July really.



Vegas 4th July - Clubbing


As previous post said, July 4 is no big deal in LV. Clubs which are normally closed on Wednesdays won%26#39;t be opening specially and those which do open will just be having their regular nights.




Start believing it, LV tourist areas are anti-patriotic. Only thing special is higher rates if the fourth falls on a weekend.




If you don%26#39;t believe it- look at what was available last year:



reviewjournal.com/entertainment/鈥?/a>




I will be in Vegas over the 4th as well. I mentioned to the desk clerk yesterday that people on this forum said nothing is done on the 4th. She said that was incorrect and that there will be fireworks up and down the strip. I guess I%26#39;ll have to wait to see if it%26#39;s true.:)




I%26#39;m staying at Bally%26#39;s over the 4th, and another poster here is staying at Bellagio over the 4th, and both of our hotels have said there will be fireworks on the strip. I don%26#39;t know how spectacular they will be, but we%26#39;ll watch for them. Not sure about anything clubs might do.

No comments:

Post a Comment