Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stag Do in Vegas

Hello





I%26#39;m the best man for a stag do in August and I want it to be one to remember! We are booked into the Wynn for 5 days.





Can someone give me some tips on what night clubs, gents clubs and other activities etc I should be looking to go to?





Any other tips on absolutely anything gratefully received.





Thanks



Stag Do in Vegas


Care to explain what a stag do is? I%26#39;m guessing you fellows plan on giving an elk or a deer a hair make-over. But then I might have it all wrong, you Brits type and talk funny.



Stag Do in Vegas


It%26#39;s a bachelor party. Sorry, Robbo. Being a woman, I really can%26#39;t point you in the direction of what to do.




Clubs :Pure @caesars,Tao,Studio 54.



A group of lads is going to find it hard to get into a club ,long lines.



One option is bottle service,not something you have in Britian .Basically you pay $200 and up for guaranteed entry and a bottle of whiskey ,vodka, rum etc.plus mixers.And you also get a table to sit at .Everybody without bottle service stands.A good way to meet ladies as they want to sit and drink for free(beware of moochers).The more people in your group the more $200+ bottles you HAVE to buy.Deal directly with club as you are guaranteed front of line entry(as long as you are sober,behaved and dressed to suit).



As to gentlemens clubs ,as a happily married man I have never been but spearmint rhino,is one that springs to mind but there are others,but be careful,.



Keep reading this forum ad you will get great info.



Great choice of hotel,pricey but classy and great pools to sleep the hangover off at.






I don%26#39;t know either, but you might find some info by putting ';Bachelor party'; or other key words in this message boards search engine located at top of message board.





Sorry, I could not help further





Suz




we get a lot of questions on this so I asked one of the gorillas at cheetahs what they do for bachelor parties, basically he said they will send a limo and pick you up and drop off at no charge, I think he also said they would waive the cover. Also said they would reserve an area and stock it with girls. I would guess the other topless clubs would do the same type of deal. Stick with the topless clubs, the all nude are non alchohal and not very good.





I don%26#39;t think you will get a deal at any of the legit clubs such as Pure or Rain etc unless you hire one of the VIP limos, because the dance clubs want girls, not groups of guys.







Be warned, vegas topless clubs can be very draining on your wallet.




for day time





go to gun store a shoot a tommie gun,





check out the cars at i.p.




there is also the .............. petty driving experience, I deiberately left out the christian name as I always say the singers name and not the drivers,someone here will know.




2 words: Sherri%26#39;s Cabaret




Elaborate oh wise one.




Sherri%26#39;s Cabaret: Fully Nude dancing and lap dancing, open 24 hours. Only downside is no alcohol cause it%26#39;s fully nude.



So get hammered before you go and stay there till you sober up.

No comments:

Post a Comment