Friday, April 13, 2012

And the 30 day countdown begins

Just wanted to share my excitement with you folks ..some of you have heard my concerns over the last few months so you should know how excited i am as today is the 30 day countdown to Vegas..cant wait.



And the 30 day countdown begins


Your down to weeks ,not months now.





Soon be single digets and the excitment will rise even more (:-))



And the 30 day countdown begins


Hi Manny735! I was at the 30 day countdown what seemed like just yesterday and already I am at 18 days!!! It goes by so fast the last month!!! Thank God for this site hey? Almost makes you fell like you are already there!




What day are you arriving?




I will be arriving June 15 which is Friday at 230 pm...will be their for 3 .5 full days..cant wait my god i am excited...i have been to Vegas many times but just not sure why i am so excited more this time then nay other




I am flying in on June 15th at 11am! SO excited I cant stand it! Staying at PH!




I just counted my fingers....I%26#39;ve got 24 days! Woohoo....3 weeks from Friday. To say I cannot wait would be an understatement.



How you have a great guiltfree trip Manny!




I share your excitement; I am down to 28 days and can%26#39;t wait! I lay in bed at night thinking about it!




We have 3 weeks from this Thursday Will it ever get here.




67 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes and 0 seconds until Sunday, July 22, 2007 for us




Only 19 more days for me!!! June 3rd can%26#39;t get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment