Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is it possible...

to purchase tickets for T00L @ the palms, before the concert? I%26#39;m trying to get tickets for April 27, which is also the day we arrive, and when I called the palms and was put through to a host, he told me to call ticketmaster...I%26#39;d already tried to buy tickets on line...but called them long distance(was told there was no 1-800 #)only to be told by the ticketmaster guy, that he doesn%26#39;t know why they are not available, but they%26#39;re not!



I just thought it%26#39;d be nice to surprise DH, he would love to see them. Do they have scalpers there or something?



Jannie



Is it possible...


Scalping is illegal. If the show is not sold out, you can buy tickets the day of the concert.



Is it possible...


Thanks RUSure!!, where would I be able to get them from tho? If %26#39;John the host%26#39; can only give freebies, I%26#39;m not sure where to go.




Anybody know where I can buy tickets, and have them for Friday night?




Ticketmaster routinely releases tickets as the date of the concert gets closer. I have been able to score tickets for ';sold out'; shows this way before- but never for anything at the Pearl @ the Palms.



You can also go to the box office at the Pearl (if there is one... sorry I%26#39;m not on the details- going to my first Palms concert in June) on the day of the show- they could tell you if anything has become available.




thanks kg




no problem- best of luck! i heard the Pearl is an absolutely amazing venue- can%26#39;t wait to see it for myself.





you can also try www.ticketmaster.com - just keep trying and trying until you leave.



If you are lucky enough to score tickets- one of the options is to print them at your printer- or even have them waiting for you at the Venue on the day of the show.




jannie,





you can get tickets for tool (i just checked) by going to:





http://lasvegas dot craigslist dot org







Good luck!




If they are perfoming at the Palms, the Palms box office is where I%26#39;d be going or calling for tickets.




thanks, I%26#39;m a little leery of buying from craigslist ,ticketsnow,or stubhub, seeing as I leave in less than 3 days (!!) But I never contacted the box office at the palms, I was just put through to a host so am trying now....wish me luck!!




Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment