Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Which flight would you choose

I am in the middle of purchasing my flight for my LV trip and I am not sure what flight to choose. On my flight home from LV I have a choice of a layover in Cincinnati for 35minutes or a layover in Atlanta for 55minutes. I know Cincinnati airport is less busy then Atlanta airport but is 35 minutes enough time? Is 55minutes enough time at a very busy airport such as Atlanta? Any suggestions.



Which flight would you choose


35 minutes may not be enough time. You need to take into consideration the plane you%26#39;re flying out of Las Vegas might be delayed coming into Las Vegas. Since you do not have to get your bags or go through security in ATL, 55 minutes should be plenty of time. At least you%26#39;ll have a little buffer of time.





One thing to check is if you do miss your connecting flight, which airport has the soonest next flight to Baltimore.



Which flight would you choose


I%26#39;d go with Atlanta. I%26#39;m assuming this is with Delta, and they don%26#39;t have much ';main line'; (meaning ';big jet';) service to BWI from Cincinnati. So you%26#39;ll have to take the shuttle bus out to the Comair terminal to get your flight home, more than likely. Not something I%26#39;d want to do on a 35 minute connection.




RUSure I have not thought of the next flight out to Baltimore if I miss my connecting flight. So checked and in Cin. there wont be another flight until the morning. BLAH! But in Atl. they have one more flight going to Balt.




Sounds like we have a winner.




Yes it is with Delta.




Go through the ATL- the extra 20 minutes is worth it...




Agree with everyone. Why risk messing up your vacation and missing your plane.... always make sure you leave time for delays...




I%26#39;d do Atlanta too, I am going to Vegas in June has the time has changed twice. The final time only gave me 23 minutes to change planes in SLC. I changed to a later flght in SLC. So what I am saying is the flight through CVG is 35 minutes now and it may change to less or more time. If you would happen to layover at CVG overnight, give me a call and we%26#39;ll all go out for a drink on your Vegas winnings. I am 10 minutes from CVG.




Atlanta they have more flights to Vegas.




';Atlanta they have more flights to Vegas.';





While this may be true, the OP is heading home to Baltimore on this flight, FROM Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment