Wednesday, April 25, 2012

YEAH!!! Robin Williams - 5/27/07 @ MGM

I am so excited!!! I just purchased tickets to see Robin Williams! He is only having one show and it is the day that we arrive to LV! :-)



YEAH!!! Robin Williams - 5/27/07 @ MGM


Congratulations!!!!!



YEAH!!! Robin Williams - 5/27/07 @ MGM


Nahnu Nahnu 4 U



(That%26#39;s for those of you old enough to remember Mork %26amp; Mindy)




Thanks for the heads up, when was the date announced. It wasn%26#39;t on the MGM site last week. Anyway, tickets bought another highlight of the trip.




love him!! congrats and enjoy the show




I considered purchasing a ticket to see him.....the price scared me.I viewed the seating and noticed I%26#39;d have to sit in the nosebleed section and decided not to purchase a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment