Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quick Q about room rates

I leave tomorrow... My rate dropped and I was wondering if the hotels will still give you the reduced rate within the 72 hours... I tried calling the reservation line and they don%26#39;t open for another 1/2 hour..



just curious.. tia!



Cathy



Quick Q about room rates


Have no idea, but I%26#39;m guessing at this late time, no. BUT.... I%26#39;d still call and try, that never hurts...and only they know for sure!



Where are you staying?





and finally...have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Quick Q about room rates


We booked 2 nights at the Trop (Island Tower) and 2 nights at IP.




Sweet it worked! they reduced the rate.. apparntl you can get the lower price.. just not cancel within the72 hours.




nice enjoy your stay and good luck




THAT%26#39;S customer service.




Congrats Pook! Happy they did come through!!!! More money to play with!!! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment