Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flamingo Royal Suite

Hey All,





A Flamingo Royal Suite comes with our wedding package. Does anyone have a review or any pictures of this room? Our wedding coordinator is not much help. TIA!



Flamingo Royal Suite


Bump...





Flamingo Royal Suite


My in-laws had a wedding package at the Flamingo, but they weren%26#39;t given a suite, just a regular room. Sorry I%26#39;m not much help!




Yeah, I have never heard of the Royal Suite. Is your wedding a BIG event with lots of people booking rooms and the ceremony held right at Flamingo? If so, maybe they really do have a large, special suite they are comping you for your huge expense. If not, I am wondering if it is just a room.




Last year we looked in to getting married at the Flamingo (we went with the Venetian), they used to have the 360 view (which I didn%26#39;t see the link on their sute). From what I remember it was a 1 bed room suite with a seperate sitting area with a big screen TV, bar area.... I remember it had blue chairs or sofa, but it was like the size of 1 bed room apartment...... hope that helps... call them and see if they have a link or they can mail you a brochoure.




I have never seen it, but somewhere in my earlier reading, I think I came across the fact that ther are only a handful ( maybe 2)on each floor , so they must be something above the norm. I%26#39;m also not sure but think they may be a fairly new offering there- and I think it depends which wedding package you book ( they have about 8 different levels) whether it%26#39;s included in your stay. Still, your coordinator should be more helpful in answering your questions- hold her feet to the fire and let her know we are all waiting to hear that you have been e-mailed a picture. She%26#39;s not doing her job...




Did a quick Google and read this:





';Floors 17-26 have a total of 54 renovated rooms per floor - 48 standard rooms, 4 mini suites and 2 Royal Suites. Floors 27 and 28 hold a total of 48 rooms per floor- 40 standard rooms, 4 mini suites, 2 Royal Suites and 2 Classic suites.';







There was also a website w/ pix from someone%26#39;s wedding party in a Royal Suite but they really didn%26#39;t show the room very well. It did look like it was pretty large though.

No comments:

Post a Comment