Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 more restless nights of sleep

until VEGAS!



So excited, I can hardly stand it.



We are staying Sat thru Tues in a Go Room at the Flamingo.



I will be sure to post a TR when we get back!



I%26#39;ve been mainly lurking the past couple weeks, and you guys have really given me some great tips, so thank you!



2 more restless nights of sleep


I%26#39;m so jealous!!! 2 months till I go. Also staying at Flamingo so looking forward to your trip report. Have fun and leave some cash for me!! LOL :-)



2 more restless nights of sleep


Im right there with you less then 48 hours till Wheels up. Staying Sat and Sun at Harrahs and Mon- Wed at TI




We are going on Staurday also. I am excited but have been so busy that I will have no problem sleeping.




I can%26#39;t wait either I am also staying at the flamingo in a go room sat-wed hopefully i will hit the big jackpot i have had this trip planned every since january I can%26#39;t stand the wait even though it is tomorrow this is going to be the longest day ever!!!!!!!!!!






We are leaving on Monday - I haven%26#39;t slept all week! And I%26#39;ve still got a ton of stuff to do! I%26#39;ll need a vacation from my vacation.




5 more sleeps and it is taking forever! Ughhhhhhhhh I just wnat Thursday to be here and bright and early we will be on the plane yippeeeeeeeeee


  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment