Tuesday, April 24, 2012

vegas vacation on right now

I love this movie,,, its on TBS



Tour guide Are there any dam questions';



Eddie ';Where can I get some dam bait';';



vegas vacation on right now


LOVE IT ...I%26#39;m showing the kids where we are staying(in a few weeks) even though it%26#39;s really been remodeled since the movie years ago...



vegas vacation on right now


Great flick...the only movies I actually like Chevy Chase in (and I%26#39;m not anti-Chevy Chase...he was just perfect casting for these)..and you gotta love that ';birth mark'; he got on the plane




I won da money!! Da money!!!




Clark ';hard six, comming out';,,,,,,, funny




Lol I watched that last night... I was supposed to be sleeping .... sigh I guess I can never sleep when it comes to anything Vegas.




lol,, its on again this morning TBS





AT the buffet line, Eddie ';now dont get cheap on me';




I was going to post it is on now too. I am watching right now. I have never seen it before but wanted to because of how much everyone here likes it. So far very funny.




';I%26#39;ll have some of the yella and don%26#39;t get cheap on me';. Gotta love Eddie!!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Marty: You don%26#39;t know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here%26#39;s an idea: Why don%26#39;t you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we%26#39;ll go out back, I%26#39;ll kick you in the nuts, and we%26#39;ll call it a day!




A ritual for us.....we always watch it the night before departure! Come on, 27 May!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment