Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Decent hotel for 5/18-5/22

My husband just gave me the o.k. for Vegas for the aforementioned dates and I%26#39;m afraid I won%26#39;t be able to book a reasonable, clean/comfortable hotel within our price range which is near the strip. Any suggestions? I don%26#39;t want to pay over $75-$100 per night. Unrealistic for some place decent and clean?



Decent hotel for 5/18-5/22


The Orleans is the place for you %26amp; they have some good deals at the moment on their website,South Point is also a good deal,but if you want to stay on the strip try Bills Gamblin Hall,all good places at reasonable cost,Have a brill time !!.



Decent hotel for 5/18-5/22


Not hard at all..check the specials or try ';Bills'; middle of the strip, off srtip, Orleans or Sams Town or Gold Coast...all are greay hotels (3-4 stars in Vegas ...probaly 5 stars anywhere else)




Not hard at all..check the specials or try ';Bills'; middle of the strip, off srtip, Orleans or Sams Town or Gold Coast...all are great hotels (3-4 stars in Vegas ...probaly 5 stars anywhere else)




Hotels.com has 110 hotels for under $100 per night for those days. The nicest for the price is Rio at $91 per night, Mirage for $99, Palms $95, Harrah%26#39;s $78, Monte Carlo $79, Orleans $58 and The Hilton for $69.









Did you do any research at all?




Great prices on those...order of preference on strip; Mirage, MonteCarlo, Harrahs



Near strip; Rio, Palms, Hilton



offstrip, Orleans(the above are a better value)




Yes, I%26#39;m an extensive researcher. A few weeks ago, I had narrowed it down to the Paris and the Flamingo but............I gave up because when I called both hotels and was quoted prices over the phone $500+ per night, sorry there%26#39;s a convention that weekend, blah blah blah I said forget it. This is our first trip to V and I just don%26#39;t want to pay an arm and a leg but I want comfortable accomodations too. Our budget is $1000 or less! Thanks. I%26#39;m researching NOW!




Going through Hotels.com the Flamingo is $86 per night over those 4 nights, Paris is $120, sorry over your meager budget for a weekend stay.




Ugh, 4+ hours later and still searching. Those are not the rates I%26#39;ve seen on hotels.com for the Flamingo %26amp; Paris? I have a great air fare price but no hotel yet.......




Stay off strip save some $ on the room and rent a car.




Step 1: Go to Hotels.com





Step 2: Click on ';Home'; or ';Hotels';





Step 3, click the box next to ';Las Vegas';





Step 4, choose May 18th as your arrival date.





Step 5, choose May 22 as your departure date.





Step 6, this one%26#39;s a toughy, click 1 room and 2 people.





Step 7, Click on the ';Go'; button





Step 8, after the first page loads, clck on ';Sort by name'; or ';Sort by price';





There, do you see it? On page #4 (When sorted by price) #90 on the list the Flamingo is available for $86 per night.

No comments:

Post a Comment