Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hugos eeeeeee

Hi everyone can anyone help me please my friend booked a reservation at Hugos for my birthday in July on line and it said that the request was successsfully sent and would contact us to confirm as soon as possible.



We have still not had a e-mail to confirm and was wondering how long we should wait for confirmation or can anyone give any advise on what to do next thanks again kaysara.



Hugos eeeeeee


I would give them a call just to make sure....according to their website the reservation isn%26#39;t confirmed until you get that confirmation e-mail so I would double check!! I tried to find a toll free number for you, but the only one I came up with was: (702) 385-4011



Hugos eeeeeee


US toll free numbers do not work outside of the US and/or Canada.




I would just give them a call Kaysara. That happened to be a couple of weeks ago. I booked online at Hugos for our anniversary dinner. It took a couple of days to get an email and when I did I got like 4 confirmation emails. So I called just to be sure they just had 1 reservation but the woman was very rude to me, maybe she was just having a bad day!


  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment