Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Booking 2 different properties

Hi All





I had to join cause I have been reading like crazy. going in September and have been comped at 2 different properties. I am keeping a room at the harrah%26#39;s properties and at the same time I have booked at a mirage property. I think this is ok but does anyone know for sure?



Booking 2 different properties


No they won%26#39;t notice that since they are different companies. One is total rewards and the other player%26#39;s club.



Booking 2 different properties


Are you saying you have a room booked at two different hotels for the same days? Or staying Sun - Wed at Mirage and then Thu-Sat at Paris?




RUSure



Why does it matter to you?




Same days. I have sun-Saturday at one and in between I booked at the other one for tues wed thurs so I could get the free play and dinner comp. I have family staying at one so I want to be able to go the pool and stuff at the one they are at.




Should be fine they are different companies. Only negative is if you don%26#39;t gamble enough they won%26#39;t make more offers. Oh and watch out for the small print on the Player%26#39;s clubs offers. They now say a minimum amount of play is required or you will be charged on some of the offers.




I%26#39;m sure that won%26#39;t be a problem. thanks for the info




It doesn%26#39;t matter to me firebreath, I was trying to get clarification on what they were asking. Some people.





Call and talk to the players club or your host and see if they will give you the other comps without taking up a room you won%26#39;t be using. As long as you give them some play time, I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;ll give you the other freebies.




Vegasjunkie- We had no issues on our trip doing this....We stayed at the Wynn and took the comped nights at Treasure Island so we could get the free play and free food/beverage. Like others have said if it%26#39;s not the same company it won%26#39;t be an issue.





Have a great trip!



Chrissy


  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment