Tuesday, April 24, 2012

strip clubs for wife

which strip club would be best for a couple where my wife want s to have her first time lap dance from another woman?



strip clubs for wife


Treasures, Scores, Cheetah%26#39;s, Sapphire, Little Darlings or Sherri%26#39;s will work. You one lucky guy.



strip clubs for wife


went to the minx in december..it wasn%26#39;t my first lap dance from another woman but i did add several more to my experience..the girls there know how to work the dances so you and your wife will get the most out of them...just ask my husband :)




the best places that i have been to with hubby were





olympic garden (lots of coed groups and couples, casual atmosphere, good for a nervous first-timer)





spearmint rhino (more intimate setting, girls were as friendly to me as they were to hubby, prettiest girls)





cheetahs (busy, party atmostphere, girls very friendly to me)





i have also been to club paradise, which i don%26#39;t recommend, and some all-nude places, which i don%26#39;t recommend for a first timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment