Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone renting a car on Memorial day week?

Priceline accepted my offer of $12 per day.

May 28 - June 1

Avis

Anyone renting a car on Memorial day week?

Is that for the trunk? Or the whole car? How much will it be after all the taxes and fess are added on?

Anyone renting a car on Memorial day week?

fees


It%26#39;s a compact.

It was a few bucks over 100 dollars for the five days.


I actually work for Avis-Budget-Group in their pricing department and yea thats a great price on a compact for that week. It%26#39;s because you booked it off pricieline I%26#39;m actually renting a convertible for the day and driving out to Valley of Fire and the Hoover Dam and its costing me a decent amount even with my discount. Don%26#39;t forget to add in the fees and any additional insurances you may need to purchase at the counter.


Thanks DavidBrent! We will be there during the same dates and are considering a car. For $12/day that%26#39;s a no brainer! Now I%26#39;m off to Priceline!


My offer was declined, but I%26#39;ll try again before I leave. I booked a c-car with Dollar for $15/day direct, so if priceline doens%26#39;t work out, I%26#39;m still okay with that price. Thanks again DavidB!

  • automatic stability control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment