Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Danny Gans just cancelled his show (AGAIN)!

Oh brother! He seems to cancel shows all the time! I am so bummed. i am leaving for Vegas in two days, and was supposed to see his show on Sat. night. I really want to see a comedian. Any recommendations for a good substitute show?



Danny Gans just cancelled his show (AGAIN)!


Try George Wallace at the Flamingo or Wayne Brady at the Venetian. Both are excellent.



I%26#39;d rather see them than Mr. Cancellation.



Danny Gans just cancelled his show (AGAIN)!


don%26#39;t fret - he is just OK and not a comedian per se%26#39;. George wallace and Carrot Top are 2 comedians i always suggest - they are uniquely different, both funny and both MUCH better than DG




And if those don%26#39;t work for you try Rita Rudner. She%26#39;s hilarious even with no bad langage.




language




I wouldn%26#39;t worry about missing his show. I saw it twice (with different people). I enjoyed his show both times- but I only paid about $35 per ticket. I don%26#39;t think he is worth $100!




Leno is playing at the Mirage, haven%26#39;t seen the show but I%26#39;ve heard good things.




city-- Danny Gans Always Cancels his shows.




DG is not worth it IMO--- Pick another show, and don%26#39;t feel bad.





The same year we saw Danny, we also saw Bill Acosta at the Flamingo.





There was no comparison, Bill won hands down.





I dont%26#39; know why Danny is such a big deal.





Bill is not performing anywhere in LV right now, but I just used it for a comparison. Bill A. for 45.00 and Danny G for 100.00. Danny was a total rip off IMO.




If Leno is playing at the Mirage he is playing in the place of Danny Gains. I would go with Penn n Teller or Rita Rutner.




Larry G Jones at the Fitzgerald is a very good impressionist and his show is 30% the cost of Danny Gans.


  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment