Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bottle Service?

I%26#39;m almost embarassed to ask. I%26#39;ve never heard of bottle service until I started planning my trip to Vegas, so I have a question that will probably sound silly.





I think I may reserve a table at Pure with bottle service. The price is quite expensive, so I am wandering if the initial price we have to pay for the table includes the first bottle of liquor. Or do you have to pay the $300 plus dollars for a table and then another $300 for a bottle?



Bottle Service?


At Pure, that $300 is for the table and your first bottle. If you are planning on having a second and/or third or fourth.



Bottle Service?


You don%26#39;t pay anything whatsoever for the table. If you%26#39;re having bottle service the table reservation comes completely complimentary.




I have a bottle service question too.......





Does the price include mixers or do you pay for them ?





Thanks




Mixers are also complimentary.




Basically if you reserve bottle service, you get to skip the line, get in ';free'; (you don%26#39;t pay at the door), they lead you to your reserved table, you get one bottle of ___, and a couple mixers to go with it (your choice). You should have a waitress that comes over often to check on you, and you can keep the table all night without worrying someone will take it. More bottles of liquor will mean more money.





I think that usually bottle service is for 4 people max. If you have more than 4 people, you have to pay more than that $300. You can%26#39;t just have 30 people pitch in $10 to have a table in other words.





Pure is a headache to get into...I%26#39;ve seen the line at 9pm have about 200 people in it, before the club even opens (I think 10pm). So if you can get bottle service, I think that%26#39;s the only way to go at Pure.




Try getting a table without paying for bottle service.

No comments:

Post a Comment