Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Online coupons

Hey everyone. I found some online coupons for Madame Tussauds, the Roller Coaster at NYNY and B1G1 free for pretzels/hot dogs/sandwiches. Have anyone tried using them?

Online coupons

Where did you find them???

Online coupons

I would also like to know where you found them.


www.vegasresource.com/index.php?pr=Coupons


The vegasresource.com charges you for the coupons. Try www.vegas4locals.com/coupon5thavenue.html for the B1G1 ice-cream, hotdog, pretzel, snadwich. It%26#39;s free. Just print them out.


Having had only a relatively cursory look at the content of some of these packages, there are quite a lot on the lists that are also in the coupon books freely available in Vegas.

I don%26#39;t know of anyone who has paid to see IP%26#39;s Auto Collection for instance!


I am interested in the NYNY roller coaster. If anyone knows where I can get that one. TIA


To add to the above - Vegas Resource is run by Billhere and has been for many years. He used to list each coupon individually and you could make up your own packages for a small handling/postage charge.

I only used the service once and found as I say above, many of them were freely available, but he does supply what he says.


and finally:-

try this link

www.goemerchant1.com/index.cgi鈥?/a>


I am also just interested in the NYNY roller coaster coupon.


Found the NYNY roller coaster coupon:

destinationcoupons.com/Nevada/鈥as_Vegas.asp

Thanks to leo21!!

  • sanskrit name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment