Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coolers at Mandalay Pools?

My return stay to Mandalay Bay is set for May 28th and my boyfriend and I cannot wait! Quick question that I wasn%26#39;t sure of - are you allowed to bring small coolers into the pool area with beverages. If show are alcoholic beverages allowed too? Also, I was wondering if anyone whose been to the topless pool area could give a quick review of what its like. Would like to try it out.



Coolers at Mandalay Pools?


You should be fine with a small discreet cooler but make sure that there%26#39;s no glass involved anywhere along the way.





People have posted on here in the past about hauling huge amounts of their own drinks poolside and getting away with it, but personally I wouldn%26#39;t take too many libeties.



Coolers at Mandalay Pools?


Sorry liberties. Some people on here just don%26#39;t know how to spell.....:-)




A lot of jiggly chests. Some of them were on women.




I%26#39;ve never seen coolers at any of the pool areas I%26#39;ve been to in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment