Thursday, April 19, 2012

ACG Coupons, South Coast coupons valid at Soutpoint?

Have anyone tried used the ACG %26#39;07 South Coast coupons at Southpoint?





EK



ACG Coupons, South Coast coupons valid at Soutpoint?


Good question. I%26#39;d like to know the answer too!



ACG Coupons, South Coast coupons valid at Soutpoint?


i dont know why people reply just 2 be rude







OP i called they told me it is all up to the manager on duty at the time sometimes they will exchange it with a coupon of their own sorry i couldnt get you a yes or no




VegasTaco - Thank you so much for the help! I%26#39;ll be there this weekend with the AGC book and will try it out. I%26#39;ll let you know what my experience is.




my pleasure have fun and good luck while here!




vegastaco, thank you for the replies.





bradleykim, please post how it worked out.





EK




I tried for the free drinks which they would not honor




I handed the ACG coupon to a young bartender who informed me they were no longer accepting them-I protested telling him others have used them-he checked with someone one the other side of the bar and took them.



Jannie

No comments:

Post a Comment