Sunday, April 15, 2012

did anyone like Zumanity?

I have seen all the other Cirque shows and really enjoyed them. I understand from reading reviews that Zumanity is not on same level as the other shows, but would still like to see it. Not going in with great expectations and I know that it is risque. Have any of you seen it and liked it or did you regret going?



did anyone like Zumanity?


yes I have seen it, no I didn%26#39;t like it.



better spend your money in the others cirque shows, they worth it.



did anyone like Zumanity?


IMHO it%26#39;s the weakest of all the Cirque shows - I went on free tickets, and am glad I didn%26#39;t have to pay -I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it.




It%26#39;s only claim to fame is nudity, sexual themes




I also didnt much care for it..





Mystere far better, next time, I will go see Ka




I enjoyed it, but I wouldn%26#39;t put it in the same category as the other Cirque shows. This isn%26#39;t to say that it is a lesser show per se... but rather that it is a different type of show altogether.





The focus is less on production value and more on content and personality. I enjoyed it.





I%26#39;d reccomend it to those looking for something different that are open minded to the subject matter. If you%26#39;re looking for a more traditional Cirque show you%26#39;re better off with Ka or Mystere.




I saw it a couple of years ago and I actually liked it.




It was not a bad show but certainly not what we were expecting. I was thinking it would be sexual and erotic but instead it was a campy vaudville type show involving animals and little people. Kind of an ewwwww instead of an ahhhhh.




My wife and I thought it was a great show. It%26#39;s a smaller more personal venue. It does have a heavy sexual tone to it but it also has a lot of comedy and some of the classic Cirque acrobatics. The water act was awesome. It is not typical Cirque and they tell you that up front. If you can%26#39;t laugh at yourself and your own sexuality it may not be for you. Personally I go back to Zumanity before I would go back to KA. IMO KA is moving away from it%26#39;s traditional style to a Vegas production show style. That%26#39;s why we won%26#39;t be going to Love from the descriptions and show trailer we%26#39;ve seen. I would rather spend the money to see O or save some money and go see Mystere again which I know is awesome. Don%26#39;t get me wrong KA was a good show but I would not pay those prices again. In some things change isn%26#39;t always good. The New York New York site has some nice vid clips from the show including some of the water act albeit the girls have a little more clothing than the regular show.




I was very disappointed in the show. There were some funny moments but it alll seemed sort of silly to me. I didn%26#39;t find it sexy at all.




For those who have seen ';KA'; please help the person with the thread question ';Shows any good';

No comments:

Post a Comment