Saturday, April 21, 2012

Does anyone know?

I am flying continental airlines and the flight is full. I don%26#39;t fly much, I want to know if they offer a dicounted rate for an upgrade to business or first class when you check in on the day of your flight. Should I even bother to ask?

Does anyone know?

call them and ask if you can%26#39;t find the info on the website.

my experience is that first class is rarely available - too many FF use points to upgrade. call and ask.

Does anyone know?

If the flight is full (presumably you mean in coach?) then it%26#39;s probably pretty unlikely that they have anything open in First. Especially if it%26#39;s a flight from a Continental hub like Houston to a popular destination like Las Vegas.

But hey, it never hurts to ask. All they can say is ';sorry...';

I don%26#39;t know if Continental does the same day upgrade like Delta, UsAirways, Northwest etc where they offer unsold seats in First at the gate for $50-$150 depending on distance. But even if they do, they wouldn%26#39;t offer them until they upgrade their elite fliers.


They also offer those first class seats( if available) to anyone who bought a full fare ticket in coach-24 hours in advance. At least they have made the offer to me (using my cell phone and when I went to check in on my computer) on more than one occasion.

  • as level psychology podcats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment