Friday, April 13, 2012

Driving time from Vegas to Skywalk

We%26#39;re traveling to this area in Oct. and I just can%26#39;t discourage my husband from going to the new Skywalk that everyone is ';ranting'; not ';raving'; about. How long is the drive (including dusty, dirt road) from Las Vegas? If we can leave Vegas at the crack of dawn , hit this site, then travel to the South Rim I%26#39;d sure be happy.



Anyone know if I%26#39;m smoking crack thinking I can do this in one day?



you can reply here or e-mail to tmwood1012@aol.com. Many thanks!



Driving time from Vegas to Skywalk


The skywalk is at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon so it be something like a 4 hr drive (probably a bit less 3.5)... If you leave Vegas by 7 am you%26#39;ll have the whole afternoon there. Drive back around 4 pm and you%26#39;ll be in Vegas for a nice dinner around 8 pm...



Driving time from Vegas to Skywalk


thanks....but I wouldn%26#39;t be going back to Vegas. We would be heading to the S. Rim of the Canyon near El Tovar.




thanks....but I wouldn%26#39;t be going back to Vegas. We would be heading to the S. Rim of the Canyon near El Tovar.




Going from the west rim to the south rim would be at least another 6 hours drive, probably more if you do a Mapquest search. Definetly would be a stretch to do it all in one day, IMHO.



Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment