Friday, April 13, 2012

Best hotel rooms for strip views?

My husband and I will be in Las Vegas from 17-19th July.





As it is our first time in Las Vegas, and a very short visit, I would like a hotel room with a great view and good location for a couple without a car. I am a bit fussy about cleanliness too, and would like a quiet room. Any hotel recommendations you can make would be appreciated, but I am particularly keen on ensuring I get a room with a view, and obviously happy to pay for it.





I liked the look of the Bellagio lake view rooms, but I wonder if you actually get much strip view as well with them? Also the Wynn takes my fancy but I can%26#39;t tell if I will get any view with them or how easy it is to get around from there?





Thanks in advance.







Best hotel rooms for strip views?


The best view I ever had of the strip was at the T.I. We had a room on the 21st floor I think that looked str8 down the strip. The first night we opened our drapes, we were blown away.



Best hotel rooms for strip views?


The views from THEhotel at Mandalay Bay are amazing. The views from the high floors at Wynn are great as well. Floor to ceiling windows really make a difference. (TI has a good location but the windows are small.) The Augustus Tower at Caesars provides great views.




Bellagio- fountain view, and Paris are tough to beat




We had a Bellagio lake view room on the 25th floor, it was smack in the middle of the lake, the view was breathtaking. You have Paris and the Eiffel Tower in the background and can also see Bally%26#39;s and to the left to about Harrah%26#39;s, to the right we could see quite a distance as well.




When you say ';happy to pay for it'; what do you mean. Everyone has a different take on that, what is reasonable to one person is expensive to another. What $ are prepared to spend per night? It will help narrow down the hotels.




Thanks for the advice so far everyone. I%26#39;m leaning towards to Bellagio at the moment, in terms of view and location it seems pretty good. The fountains look lovely and a view of the Paris looks pretty too.





The lakeview room at the Bellagio is $259 p/n and I could go up to about $400 p/n, but for that I would have very high expectations.





I thought the view from Mandalay Bay would be nice, straight down the strip, but from what I have read I was thinking it might be too far down one end and it%26#39;d be more difficult and time consuming to visit the rest of the strip.





But thanks everyone for the help, my problem is that so many of the hotels seem so good, and I just don%26#39;t have time to visit them all. Hopefully this will be the first trip of many to Vegas so I can stay at a different hotel each time!




You would be correct in your assumption more than likely. While most CAN walk the entire strip from end to end, who really wants to. Factor in any shopping you do while walking and MB, while nice, becomes a pain in the butt. Really the same goes for the Wynn.





I think you picked a good one. Another worth checking out are the PH panarama suites. Never have I had a better view than what I had in one of those. Truly spectacular and the room was pretty darn nice as well. The price can be up there though.





Good luck.




NO HOTEL will give you what you are looking for.





Top floor at Wynn looking south, top floor at MGM looking north,



may give you a GLIMPSE of the strip.





Hotels block hotels.





Go too STRAT tower and look.



Go to Paris Tower and look.





Take expensive, 10 minute chopper ride down the strip during the day.





Rent a convertible and drive the strip at a slow pace too see it all.




We had a great strip view room at TI, Looking stright back down the strip toward mgm. Could also see the fountains at Bellagio of in the distance...just. Was cool waking up looking out over the strip. We were only two or three floors from the top.




I could write a thousand words on how great the view/s are from the Bellagio lake room,but why not just take a look at the photos i took from my 2 stays there and make your own mind up...





1as-vegas.com/BELLAGIOROOMVIEWS/BELLAGIOROOM鈥?/a>







John.

No comments:

Post a Comment