Friday, April 13, 2012

New Burger Brassarie In Paris

We were in Vegas 3 weeks ago ( oh how I wish I was there now) and we had GREAT burgers a the Burger Brassarie .I had the one with the Brie cheese and I can honestly say I think it was the best burger I have ever had.Hubby had an American Classic and it too was excellent.We both had the carmalized onion bun as well.Nice casual atmosphere ....a high class burger joint.



New Burger Brassarie In Paris


Was it very expensive??



New Burger Brassarie In Paris


We stopped and looked at the menu outside.....looked like most burgers were between $12-$20 depending on what they had on them. There were some that looked REALLY good.....




you mean you didnt have the kobe burger for 777. $. Yes the food was pretty good there but I dont think I would ever spend over 700 dollars for a burger.




Agree with shell, the burgers were very good! Ours were cooked medium, as ordered, and the toppings were delicious. The only bad part was the kitchen was very slow (I guess this has been a problem). We are eager to go back on our next visit in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment