Thursday, April 19, 2012

Night flight over strip

Any one done this? Just looking for impressions or stories.



I might be able to get 2 for 1 voucher for heli-flight....



Night flight over strip


I have never done the heli-flight.but flying into Vegas at night is an amazing site



Night flight over strip


I thought they imposed flight restrictions over Vegas! Maybe that does not pertain to Helicopers.




I have done it 3 times.





Its something i would recommend everyone does at least once.





Its only a short flight (approx 10/15 minutes) but the views are stunning and for around 60 bucks its a great experience.





Front seats offer the best views of course,but if your in the back then sitting on the left side is the best place to be.







John.




Have done this with wife who thought she would be scared of the flight, WRONG, she loved it and wants to do it a second time




I%26#39;ve done it twice. Both times right from the strip. Took videos.




hey if you got 2 4 1%26#39;s could you tell me where you got them? i was thinking about doing it as well, and 2 4 1%26#39;s can%26#39;t be beat!




There%26#39;s a site offering night flights with Maverick for $50 -per person. The catch is, it%26#39;s a time share deal in order to get the prices. I just booked at $79 each and am looking forward to our flight in July.




I am arriving Vegas at 8:47 p.m. at night. Is the flyover the same effect as the $50-80 helicopter ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment