Thursday, April 19, 2012

wow..vegas vegas vegas...sorry

Sorry I got a bit off topic...I love Vegas..and was just gettting a temp fix..for mothers day ...anyway..looking forward to my trip in July...Have a great day..not feelin the love here anymore..and may stop posting...Slotto



wow..vegas vegas vegas...sorry


What are you talking about?? You%26#39;re not feeling the love?



Happy Mother%26#39;s Day.



I love Vegas too. (staying on topic)



wow..vegas vegas vegas...sorry


Vegas and The Venetian want to hear more from you.





Who else can master your look? =)




Love your reports, on Vegas and Vegas fixes. No need to apologize. Happy Mother%26#39;s Day to you! ;)




The love is still flowing Slotto,...................




Happy Mother%26#39;s Day!!



I%26#39;ll be in Vegas in July too!! Can%26#39;t wait. July 22-26.



LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove (can you feel it now??) LOL ;-)




= }




PLEASE,,,, more.





Hip boot sales are slow.




Happy Mother%26#39;s Day to you and all of us Moms :)




Thanks for the Love..lol...So now I am ready to start planning July trip...just tired of the negative ....let%26#39;s all play nice..Slotto




Last week I booked three trips to Vegas for the summer. Cha, Cha, Cha! One in June with hubby, one in July with my sister for our annual birthday trip and another in August with hubby for our 40th anniversay. We got married when we were fifteen. hahahahahha Too many irons in the fire this summer for us to get away for a real celebration. Going to do that next spring since he is going in to semi retirement in January. Vegas is my happy place, so that is what I get until we get the trip to Italy in the spring. The trip with my siser is our personal challenge. We are staying for six nights. No marathon gambling this time. No apologies needed Slotto. I love your enthusiasm. Hope you and every other Mother had a Happy Mother%26#39;s Day. I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment