Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looktours/luxor/presidential - Doesn't anyone answer e-mails

I%26#39;m trying to plan my trip to vegas and I am becoming increasingly frustrated my companys ignoring my e-mails. I was led to believe that America was the land of customer service and nothing was too much trouble. I e-mailed the Luxor twice (where I am booked to stay) with the same simple question, no reply for over three weeks. I emailed looktours two weeks ago expressing an interest in one of their tours, no answer. I booked an airport pickup with Presidential Limos, one email and two instant messenger sessions on their site, still no confirmation of the booking. Is it me or does this not bode well for the service I can expect from these people.



Looktours/luxor/presidential - Doesn't anyone answer e-mails


Is this the address you used for the Luxor? I got it from someone on this forum. It is worth a try.



rrsupluxor@mrgmail.com



Looktours/luxor/presidential - Doesn't anyone answer e-mails


I think Presidential Limo has a problem with their email systems. I never recieved the confirmation emails for 3 seperate rides but they were there on time as promised. So you should be good to go with them at least.




I had a problem receiving replies from Presidential and I have to say that their treatment of us at the airport to take us to our hotel was as bad as I had anticipated- the return journey was great but my judgement was well clouded by then.



I ended up having to ring them before leaving the UK to confirm details, because of the time difference this is not as easy as using e-mail.



I would not use them again, shame, but there you have it...



HH




Sorry you have been having problems. Coming all the way from Scotland, if they don%26#39;t reply soon, you might have to bite the bullet and call. You want to enjoy a vacation with peace of mind....





Presidetial Limo usually has a very good rating on this forum. The previous poster is the first I remember reading not having a positive response in the last 8 months.





If it%26#39;s a simple Luxor question, maybe ask it on this forum. Many people have stayed there and might have the answer. That will possibly save you a little.





Look tours for a heli ride I presume? Some here have booked through them, too. If you ask the question here and don%26#39;t get the firm answer, call them too.



Again, sorry for your frustration.




As for Presidential Limo, when I booked on line one month ago, I got a confirmation for both arrival and depature within minutes. It must be an email problem. You should call them directly. Very nice people to deal with.





I used them on May 5th from the airport the hotel. Very professional. You won%26#39;t be disappointed with them.




';I was led to believe that America was the land of customer service and nothing was too much trouble.'; Hate to be negative, but I have never heard this and I have lived here all my life. I used to work in customer service and HATED it. With the fire of a thousand suns. Who led you to believe this?





My customer service in vegas has usually been outstanding, though. Maybe you should call them rather than emailing/messaging. They can%26#39;t ignore you as easily then. They probably get hundreds of emails a day.




Hedgehog here, I was negative about Presidential limos, I do appreciate that other people have raved about them, that was why we chose them in the first place.



The comments I made were based on both the lack of contact via e-mail and also the fact that although our flight was on time arriving at the airport, our luggage was the last to come through(there was 6 in our party). Our driver ,when asked politely, if we could go the long way round to The Signature, (remember you have booked for an hour) told us in no uncertain terms that we had already had our monies worth and yes he had got half an hour but it would cost us.



We were unceremoniously ejected at The Sig and a bottle of champagne was thrust in our hands as we walked in the hotel door...



Welcome to Vegas.....



Maybe, just maybe, we got a rogue driver because the reverse journey, in a limo that could handle 6 adults and their luggage, was much more pleasant but sadly the wrong way round. What was meant to be the icing on the cake for our first visit to Vegas left me almost in tears.



I know I should have complained, but to be honest i wanted to forget it, too tired after 10 hour flight...



But I still wouldn%26#39;t use them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment