Wednesday, April 18, 2012

shows any good

anyone been to any good shows heard that carr is good any thoughts? going this June.



shows any good


I know you talk differently on the other side of ';The Pond'; and I know some of you type differently. But, are you asking about Roseanne Barr? I have no idea what you mean by carr, unless you%26#39;re asking about the car collection at the Imperial Palace.



shows any good


Hi





Went to see Trent Carlini at the Sahara in April, was a good entertaining show, got half price tickets at the fashion show mall and got front row. Saw Viva Las Vegas at the Strat a few years back and is another good show for only a few dollars, I hear it is closing soon for good but I think it is still going. Went to Barry Manilow last year, ok but you have to like him to make it worth the bucks you have to pay. Hope that%26#39;s a help!!





Clive




just been looking i spelt it wrong its ka at mgm




I%26#39;ll bump it back up for you. If you don%26#39;t get responses, maybe ask a new question like: ';Is Ka a good show?'; to get faster responses.




People seem to like Mystere or O better. I have seen O and really liked it.




have seen KA, O, Mystere and Love. Mystere and Love are excellent. Would have enjoyed KA more if I had not had a large headed person in front of me!




There are five Cirque du Soleil shows playing in Vegas. Which is best is subjective in the extreme. It%26#39;s like listing the last five winners of the best picture Oscar - they%26#39;re all undoubtedly great movies but if you asked five different people for their favorite you could easily get five different answers.



You could easily end up hating another person%26#39;s %26#39;best%26#39;. Personally speaking, you%26#39;ve never seen a Cirque show then I%26#39;d recommend Mystere.




I%26#39;ve seen Mystere(twice), O, Love and Ka. I liked Mystere best followed by Love (although a different kind of Cirque show with the emphasis on the music) and then O. I did not like Ka at all-although it could be I have just been Cirque-d out!




vp03,





Wow~ You must be the only person here who agrees with me on how disappointing Ka was! I walked out of the theatre thinking why in the world did I waste my time and money for such show.




Punctuation is the key to getting answers...in any language...without a ?, how would anyone know you are asking a question??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment