Saturday, April 21, 2012

When do lines die down at Clubs? (Tao, Tryst etc)

We%26#39;ll be there this weekend, was thinking about getting one of those front-of-the-line passes, but then it said you have to get there before midnight and so I%26#39;m hesitant because I%26#39;m seeing Ka at 9:30pm.





So then I was thinking, just go later like 1-2am? Do the lines for the clubs like Tao, Pure etc. die down around this time? Or are they pretty much long all night long?





What do you think about the front of the line passes? Will I have time to get there before midnight if I am seeing Ka at 9:30?





Thanks in advance.



When do lines die down at Clubs? (Tao, Tryst etc)


Lines are crazy at 1am! Get there at 11:59 to get in!



When do lines die down at Clubs? (Tao, Tryst etc)


I agree. We went to a club last year kind of early in the evening 10 or 1030, and when we left at 2 there was BIG line. I%26#39;d say get there as early as possible. Not sure what time the lines die down, but I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s pretty late.




Don%26#39;t buy the passes. Search for free ones. Go to the clubs%26#39; websites to see if they have a special where you can add your name to the guestlist (OPM and Voodoo louge have this) and also check napkinnights dot com - they always have several free passes including Tao. Unfortunately, they are not available every night. But, at least you can have them in your pocket for FREE and if Ka gets out a little late, you won%26#39;t have wasted any money.





BTW, Ka lasts about just under 2 hours and is a GREAT show.

No comments:

Post a Comment