Saturday, April 21, 2012

T-4 days for a Vegas Virgin!!!

After ten years, I%26#39;m finally graduating...and I%26#39;m celebrating with a long weekend in Vegas--yippeeeee! Three nights at the Paris for me, my sister and a friend (all in our late 30s/early 40s)..pool villa booked for Friday...dinner at Ah Sin and Mon Ami Gabi...tickets to ';O'; forThursday evening%26#39;s show...I can%26#39;t wait!





I just have to make it through the Doctoral Hooding at Columbia on Wednesday without tripping then we%26#39;re ';off like a prom dress';!





Trip report to be filed next week...



Ciao!



T-4 days for a Vegas Virgin!!!


Have a wonderful time! Paris is a great hotel, and it looks like you%26#39;ve done your research and picked some nice dinner spots, and a pool villa! I, personally, loved the St Louis Cafe for breakfast, while many love the buffet for that meal.



Congratulaions on graduating!

No comments:

Post a Comment