Friday, April 13, 2012

attention 15mwaltrip

Well......even though it%26#39;s one more sleep........I can%26#39;t go. I%26#39;m so bummed out. My friend who%26#39;s 50th birthday we were celebrating.........well.....her mom fell off a ladder! So.........the trip is postponed. *tear* *sniff sniff*. Her mom is pretty banged-up, and bruised, but fortunately no broken bones........HAVE FUN IN VEGAS.....HOPEFULLY YOU%26#39;LL GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT!



I%26#39;ll be there in spirit. :(



attention 15mwaltrip


Ouch TexasTeejay.....I feel really bad for you! At least she is ok though. How long do you have to postpone? I would be so sad if I had to postpone a trip.....



attention 15mwaltrip


aaawwww...so sorry you%26#39;re not going. =(





I wanted to see if you got lucky on the Majestic Lions....




OH MY! First, I want to say I am so sorry about your friend%26#39;s mom and your postponed trip. I just mentioned you in a post I typed. I guess we were typing at the same time.





I must also say this was my first time being in the subject line! I was hoping you wanted to do a M%26amp;G! =(





I am so sad for you. I can%26#39;t believe you were this close. I will try to get some sleep, but I dunno, it will probably only be an hour or two.





Were you able to cancel your plane reservations without penalty? Hopefully you were going on SW.





Hope you rebook a trip soon.




Yes....thank you for the sympathy and well wishes. Remember, I just announced last week that I was a Vegasholic, and this is traumatic to me..........I%26#39;m trembling, sweating, and hallucinating....total withdrawl symptoms. (Well, maybe not really)





But.......I do already have my July trip booked. It was at the moment I booked that trip, having not even taken ';tomorrow%26#39;s'; trip...I knew I had a problem! *teehee* AND.....my friend and I WILL reschedule.....she will be 50 the entire year, %26#39;ya know?





LOW......*sigh*.........I wanted to feed those Lions, too. But it just wasn%26#39;t meant to be.......I know I%26#39;d be doing the SAME THING if it were MY mom..........but it sure hurt when I had to cancel my GOLUXURY at Flamingo, and my Green With Envy Slot Tourney at Bally%26#39;s. Yes, 15m, it%26#39;s Southwest.....and I had got the tix on the ';DING'; weekend when they were $50 each way.





HAVE FUN 15m and write a TR!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!




OK....the ';shock'; has gone and now I%26#39;m depressed. I should be on the way to Houston Hobby right now.....but instead I%26#39;m on the Forum.........*sigh*........




my god, i would be so depressed, i%26#39;m so sorry for you :(, think about it this way, it%26#39;s only another month from now, for some it would be a lot longer! (for me it isn%26#39;t till last week of august...so i hope that makes you feel better) cheer up, just think that the machines are saving more money for you to hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment