Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just got my ACG

Thanks to everyone who mentioned the great deal on Buy.com where I got a 2007 ACG for $4.00. I haven%26#39;t gotten to the coupons yet but the information in the beginning is worth the cost - almost as much info as TA!

Just got my ACG

Yes go on rub it in why dont you.I can imagine the big ear to ear grin on your face as you typed that.

HAVE a blast ,the money you save using coupons,put it all on black and WIN

Just got my ACG

Pleaese, I would never gloat...


No that would be very unladylike ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im sure.lol lol,Maybe having your son with you(next trip right?) will put a stop to your gallop.

Could not let him see the lady who bore and reared him dancing on the Bar at coyote ugly...............lol lol


Too late for that - he has no illusions about me.

So many coupons, so little time.


Same here, when we go out our kids say behave yourselves and NO dancing to ';Satisfaction'; by Jagger.


I don%26#39;t know FirstTimer...see how she spelled ';pleaese';? a little nervous answer if you ask me...I think she%26#39;s gloating...Lmao


Oh she is definately gloating Lowrance.....I just know it.


It%26#39;s the glass of wine. :)

Ok for anyone who is interested, I have now gone through most of the coupons. I may end up giving most of the coupons to my son (who detestscoupons) but I definitely plan to use the ones for Ellis Island. They alone will pay for the book. I can%26#39;t see myself running up and down the strip to do the $5 in free play or get a souvenir but the information in the front of the book is definitely helpful.


Yes its the wine.First time I have seen aTYPO in one of your posts.

What is the education system coming to.

Hope you are not correcting exam papers while under the influence.

lol lol lol


No, too busy going through my new book and learning about odds, and bets and machines. Now if the book only mentioned how to tip the dealers.....

  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment