Sunday, April 15, 2012

2 & 1/2 Men TV show and Las Vegas

Anyone catch this show with Charlie Sheen last night.





They went to Vegas and the shot they showed of Las Vegas Blvd had:





The Sands, The Steamer Wheel Boat in front of Harrahs, The Hilton nextdoor, with a partial StarDust in the left background. It%26#39;s like they took an old shot and photo copied stuff into it.



The MGM also was in the right hand rear, looking like it%26#39;s old location at Ballys.





Lucky I had Tivo to check it all out. Could they spring for one new shot at least????





Cheapos....



2 %26amp; 1/2 Men TV show and Las Vegas


Charlie Sheen dont come cheap.and that kid never stops eating ,can you imagine the food bill.........They gotta save a buck somewhere.



2 %26amp; 1/2 Men TV show and Las Vegas


Hey I had forgotten about that big old Paddle Wheel Steam boat - thanks for the flashback.




I caught that Lowrance then I watched the Sopranos %26amp; and saw Tony gambling at Caesars. He did pretty well on roulette while out of his mind on peyote. LMAO




If the MGM was at the old location (now Ballys) the shot is at least pre-1993. Sounds like someone who should%26#39;ve been looking at script continuity was not doing their job. The showboat facade of Harrahs was left over from the old Holiday Inn. I believe JackTarLover can give us more info on when that got changed. And by Hilton next door I assume you meant the Flamingo Hilton, as the LVH is not really on the Strip!




Sorry, as much as I love Two and a Half Men, Dancing with the Stars won out.




That would make more sense Strip. All I saw was Hilton, with what looked like part of the Flamingo word in the back in the distance. Just thought they did some photshopping, maybe they didn%26#39;t.





As for The Sopranos, if I can win that much at roulette, I WANT SOME PEYOTE!!!!!! lmaoooo




Oh c%26#39;mon Love..... I just can%26#39;t watch those reality shows... blech




I noticed the H on the Flamingo and the Showboat. The Vegas shots on the Sopranos were much more up to date!!!




It did look like Tony was looking out the window of the Augustus Tower from his room.....




Did you catch Dan Tanna driving his Red T-bird into his Desert Inn pad?



No comments:

Post a Comment