Friday, April 13, 2012

Help Me Please!!

I wonder if anyone can help me...i saw a what i think is a bar in Las vegas on a website that looked really romantic but i cant seem to find it anymore. Heres a little detail about it:



I think its Downtown



Its seems fairly new



It has a line of beds in it instead of seated booths, and it was advertised as a really romantic place to visit when in vegas.



My gf %26amp; i are going to Vegas in July and i%26#39;d really like to find out the name of this place. I thank you in advance for ur assistance



All info will be gratefully appreciated...



Ciaran







Help Me Please!!


Could it be the Peppermill Fireside Lounge?



Help Me Please!!


Peppermill isn%26#39;t downtown and sure doesn%26#39;t have beds. Right? Or maybe I%26#39;ve only been in the eating area....but it reminded me of a slightly upscale 24 hour Perkins that served alcohol.




The Peppermill is not downtown, it is not new and it does not have beds.




Are you sure you weren%26#39;t reading about South Beach Miami? There is a club with beds in it there- though the name escapes me for the moment.




There%26#39;s the bar/club called BED, that%26#39;s in Vegas right? Maybe I%26#39;m thinking of another big city...but it has all beds, but is not romantic, more like a club with loud music pumping. It%26#39;s also not downtown. I%26#39;m not completely familiar with the downtown area, but I can%26#39;t picture a romantic restaurant where you eat on beds being downtown.




Haha, THAT is where I was thinking....BED is in South Beach. I%26#39;m mixing up my vacations. :)




No i%26#39;m sure its in Vegas...i might be wrong in saying that its downtown tho. It looked a really nice place...




Its not really a place for eating, more of a pub/bar/ultralounge kinda place...




And it%26#39;s a romantic restaurant and not a club? To me, having beds in the place screams ';place to go with 6 of your gf%26#39;s to drink martinis and be seen'; and not really a romantic restaurant. ??




If it%26#39;s just a club...seems like there are lots of clubs/ultralounges on the strip that would have beds or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment