Friday, April 13, 2012

how far grand sierra

how far is it to the reno sign area from the grand sierra. we have 2 teens and the grand sierra seems to offer the most for them.we would still like to go into the main area to circus circus and all that. can we walk...is it safe to walk



how far grand sierra


It is about 4-5 miles. You could walk it, but I would take a cab. You do have to go through an area that is less than desireable.



how far grand sierra


pheslie: Did you decide against the Eldorado? Was it because of the smoking/non-smoking issue? The Grand Sierra, IMO, is so far away from everything, that I would think you would want your teens right in the middle of town....Taxis back and forth can be expensive, unless you are renting a car...and, you certainly are not going to be walking from the Sierra...




I am going to have to respectfully disagree with jungle. Strictly in my own opinion, you will find so much more at the Grand Sierra for teens than downtown Reno. Yes, there is Circus Circus, but if this is at all meaningful, I have two children under age 6 that enjoy the games there, so I don%26#39;t know how much fun teenagers might have. The Grand Sierra has even better games (not the carnival type...arcade type, laser tag, bumper cars, mini golf) geared towards your kids%26#39; age groups, along with the other perks I mentioned in the previous post. You will probably have fun going downtown for a couple of hours, but I think you will find more stuff at the GS that will appeal to your kids (and you%26#39;ll have fun, too, of course)!





I definitely agree with the other two that it is much too far to walk downtown from the GS...you%26#39;ll definitely need to take a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment