Friday, April 13, 2012

rick springstein

What is the name of the show he is in with the dragons etc and where is it on thanks



up the blades



rick springstein


Rick used to be in the MGM show EFX years ago, but has since moved on and the show is no more. If anyone knows more about any shows he%26#39;s in in Las Vegas, I%26#39;d love to know



rick springstein


Actually, I think it was Rick Springfield





Shoot...now I%26#39;m confused.....lol




If Rick ';Springfield'; is who you meant, the final show with dragons ended December 31, 2002:





http://www.rickspringfield.net/efx.html




Yes, it was Rick Springfield. Bruce Springsteen has never been in a show in Vegas except for maybe a few concerts. EFX went on after he left, with David Cassidy, I believe, but it is long gone.




Rick mostly tours now, the husband of one of my wifes friends is in his band when he goes on tour. No Vegas dates planned that he knows about.




Thanks for the update.




This sort of a side note but we saw him twice in EFX and he rocks, shortly after I mailed my program to an address I had for him and then shortly thereafter there was a mail scare-maybe the capital had a mail bomb, anyway I just assumed it was toast, but about a year later it came one day in the mail. I keep show stuff and it meant a lot to me , it was a memory, at any rate he has some summer dates, I can%26#39;t remember offhand where but if you look on Las vegas Talk and call up the show guide he is somewhere..




I agree Barry. I saw the show at MGM and really enjoyed it. I already loved his music! And the few songs he did after the show was over, just added to the entertaining performance for the night....




Maybe he means Bruce Springstein.




Possibly RU, but because he mentioned the dragons, I went with the EFX show.



Nicesheffielder? Come back and clear this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment