Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Romantic Restaurant?

Need some opinions please. I am taking my girlfriend to Vegas for her first trip. She has gone through a difficult experience and I want to treat her to a nice dinner out while there. I want top quality food, service, and the most nice romantic setting possible for her. Have narrowed it down to a few different places. Hope to use a restaurant.com cert to ease the budget a little but not limited to just those places. Which would you recommend? RM Seafood @ Mandalay, Andre%26#39;s @ Monte Carlo, Pampas, or Alize. Have heard conflicting reviews on all of them. Thanks



Romantic Restaurant?


The most romantic restaurant in Vegas- great food, atmosphere and service- Andre%26#39;s downtown- not at the Monte Carlo. I would definitely switch to this restaurant. You will not regret it. If I you don%26#39;t want to go downtown or if you want a view- Alize. But my first choice continues to be Andre%26#39;s downtown.



http://andrelv.com/original/



Romantic Restaurant?


Bump in case others may help.




I ditto vp03%26#39;s choices, Andres downtown is excellent. If you don%26#39;t go there, then go to Alize.




VP how come you know all the romantic spots,is there a heart of gold trapped behind those teachers glasses and tight hair bun,that only gets to see the light of day in Vegas............lol lol




I%26#39;d be very impressed if my hubby booked us for a romantic meal at Alize.





If $ is a concern, Andre%26#39;s @ MC with the restaurant.com ceftificate would be very nice as well. When you make your ressie, tell them it%26#39;s a very special occasion, and ask for a quiet, intimate table for two.




firsttimer



You are describing librarians-not teachers! The teachers are the ones with the tassels and G-strings!





When I have eaten at Andre%26#39;s, Alize, Hugo%26#39;s and a few others, I have been with a special somebody. I picked the restaurants- he paid! I have been to Rosemary%26#39;s with him but I have also eaten there on my solo trips.




Yes VP but you hardly teach in the tassles ,think of the chalkdust.............lol lol




I Agree w Andre but I think the curtain booths at Hugo%26#39;s add a ton to the romantic factor. But wherever you go I%26#39;m sure you will have a great time.




I agree with Alize or Andre%26#39;s.




Andres at Monte Carlo romantic and the food is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment