Wednesday, April 18, 2012

clubs/bars at wynn?

how are the bars/clubs at the new hotel wynn?



clubs/bars at wynn?


Bump.





Any new thoughts? (this question was from 2005)





I%26#39;m really just interested in the regular bars, not the clubs or ultra lounges that don%26#39;t open until late...



clubs/bars at wynn?


I really enjoy parasol up and parasol down. The drinks are really good (expensive though, most martinis are 12-14 dollars.) Both bars are great for people watching.




Great! I thought those looked really pretty on the Wynn website (I love how they decorate the place...) Is it the exact same atmosphere, just one is upstairs and one is down?




Haven%26#39;t been to the regular bars, but spent one FANTASTIC night with table service at Tryst.... Place is absolutely gorgeous... Have been to a number of other hot spots, I think this one takes the cake.


  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment