Sunday, April 15, 2012

TR 05-05 thru 05-12--Paris and Caesar's Palace: Day Six

Breakfast today was Bally%26#39;s Buffet. Once again a $5 off coupon. Food was OK but we won%26#39;t be returning here. Too many other places with better and more of a selection.





Today is the day for Flamingo%26#39;s Triple reward credits for Diamond Players. So it is off to the Flamingo for gambling today. We decide to use 2 of our monthly free tickets to go see Society of Seven at the Flamingo. Go get our seats first and do the scanning of the players card for the Cruise game Harrah%26#39;s has. Of course Peggy wins a Spa bag and Me Nota Nothing. How else could I see this going. Played without really hitting anything big. Had gone to not betting much so didn%26#39;t expect anything big. Just feeding and playing. Around 2:15 we went to the showroom. We really enjoyed this show. I don%26#39;t think that Harrah%26#39;s offers shows as good as they used to. We had our choice and last time we saw Second City. Thought it $ucked. Fell asleep. Of course I don%26#39;t like the show Whose Line Is It Anyway. Think someone younger may enjoy this. Society of Seven was really good. Was hoping to see George Wallace again. Last year we saw him but tickets for his show were BOGOF. Did%26#39;t want to pay although the way my luck was going would have been cheaper for me.





Dinner: Back to Harrah%26#39;s. Food was delicious and I really enjoy the cracked crab legs. Some of the best clam chowder I have had.





Day Six Next.



TR 05-05 thru 05-12--Paris and Caesar's Palace: Day Six


I am enjoying your reports. Got a bit mixed up, but I think I have read them all. We too enjoy the buffet at Harrahs. It is much better since they changed it to Flavors.



TR 05-05 thru 05-12--Paris and Caesar's Palace: Day Six


Sorry this was day Five. Still have jet lag and can%26#39;t seem to get enough sleep.




continuing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment