Friday, April 13, 2012

Trip Advisor Gift???

I was wondering didn%26#39;t TA offer a free gift for their readers a few months ago? I think I signed up for it, but never received it? Does anyone out there remember this, or am I loosing it. For the life of me I cannot remember what it was.



Trip Advisor Gift???


Backpack,e-mail them to find out out and post back please.



Trip Advisor Gift???


We got luggage tags from them last week. Someone posted on this a few weeks ago, and I think a poster contacted TA to find out that the backpacks had not been mailed out yet.




Funny I was thinking the same thing.





I have not received the back pack yet.




I was hoping to have my backpack in time for our family cruise...everyone already thinks that i know all about travelling cuz i am a cruise critic member...now they would know i am a trip advisor member...He//, i should be the cruise director !




I replied yes, I wanted a backpack and about two weeks ago I got a crummy luggage tag.





';Thanks';




I also received an e-mail about a backpack, which should have arrived by now, but I still have not received it




I was just wondering about this this morning...I got that email a long time ago and I can%26#39;t remember how long they said it would be before I got my %26#39;free gift%26#39; (backpack)...but I think it has been over 6 or 7 weeks....maybe I will get it before I leave for Vegas in 19 days!






Did you have to do something special to get this offer?




I just got an email saying that they were giving me a free gift b/c of my %26#39;contributions%26#39; to this site....probably just randomly picked out people to send it to.




I don%26#39;t actually think it is a real backpack, I believe it is a nylon bag with TA logo and a string. I could be wrong, but I doubt they would be sending a real, nice backpack to so many people...

No comments:

Post a Comment