Friday, April 13, 2012

Zumanity

I have read a lot of reviews about this place, both good and bad, my husband and I 26 %26amp;29 would are planning to go sometime during the week of May 28-June1, anyone know a cheap place to get tickets, and what seats would you recommend. I have read several places that say to sit back a lil farther, anyone agree?

Zumanity

Just went a few weeks ago.

My favorite show so far in Vegas.

We sat second row back. View was great.

First row, which is the double sofa%26#39;s gets a lot of interaction with show.. depends on whether you think that is a good or bad thing.

Bought tickets early through the website so didn%26#39;t get any special pricing.

Have fun.

Zumanity

Zumanity is invariably the one Cirque show that often appears at the half price places actually at half price. This might not be the case that week if a lot of people are extending Memorial Day weekend trips.

If you%26#39;re really keen to see it then definitely book in advance. If it%26#39;s not such a huge deal then take a chance and wait until the day of the show. If you use the half price places your choice of available seats will probably be very limited.


I would not sit too far back - they involve the audience sometimes and my girlfriend and I wished we were a bit closer (mainly for the chocolate covered strawberries!) - the show is a lot of fun and very sensual (not s strip show, but definetely sexy!)

Have fun!


My GF and i sat front row last year and we were a lil concerned we%26#39;d be picked to do something, but we werent, got quite a few eye contacts witht he cast but thats it..... it was a good show

  • cope with divorce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment